Friday, June 27, 2014

The thief 7



 
The swirl
The swirl jinn said" yes, yes ask me your want"
The thief said" not -much, not alot. But if you could give me that force of the swirl upon the earth"
The swirl jinn said" that's only your demand .That is easy.  I'll give it you. I can see that word
"saha ,maha  and hana . You will get your want to swirl from down to upward"                                                                    
The thief said "saha,maha and hana"
He suddenly swirled upward .He screamed of that act and cried at loud"
I want that stop .I can't stop it. Stop it"
The swirl jinn said" The man is created with hurried. Be patient learn till the last
"The thief said "please stop it first and then tell me the advice that will be heard"
The swirl jinn laughed very loud.
The thief said "oh! He forgets my demand"
The swirl jinn said" oh, forgive; I forgot .When you want to stop that. Say in the name of God"
The thief said "but if I want….."
But the swirl jinn laughed and said "I don't say all mankind were created with hurried
That can be noticed and remarked. When you want to get it slowly as you want .Say God! Slow it in fast. If you don't gather your thought that say can't be act and the swirl go to the last without weakness or endless"
The thief said "that is good". He continued" I must go and begin my walk as I want"
The swirl jinn said "hurry that is not good. First you must  meet  the wise who may dictate You some useful prudence .He is an old, he is always sad, his head is often bowed, And  the time left its lines on his face. On a day ,two, three or fourth, When you want to meet, you must give him a present .If you couldn't, It is not important .                                        
But you must have smile .When you look at him don't be sad. Don't have that temper that                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
makes you look bad. Try to say a word for comment .Don't criticize his word as he is an old
You will go and knock his door knock!, knock! And knock only three knock and walk aside till he opens the front door. If he does not, wait He is out for a walk, follow him and till your want. It may become fact. That you want to meet that king What is the prudence word You want to learn you for that? .If he does not answer, wait , Till he in the next time gets out
.Follow him and tell your want that you want to be achieved. If he does not answer wait till in the next morning. Knock the door three knocks and wait till the door is opened .If he does not, wait him for a walk.
At last, he will answer in a weak remind his word and remark .Remind it in your mind .Do as you are be told"
The Wise man
The thief walked to that home and knocked only three knocks. Then he waited and walked aside .He was fear of that guy. His heart was heard and did voice as a big drum. His face became completely red as it got out from a furnace and his hands were vibrated so obvious. They were very cold. There was not any sign of hearing opening the door. He became nearly tempered
He didn't count the time passed as he knew he might stand all the day with no result. He looked to the upper sky .He found it filled with clouds. He waited for minutes and his heart filled of troubles. The fear governed the heart and it appeared very wild
By fortunate the door is opened and he found man with bowed stature and his sight looked down. His forehead was wrinkled and his eyes were almost opened.
He said "what do you want?"
His sound seemed vibrant and his face inspired of anger. The thief remembered those words. He smiled and said with polite sound:" Dear sir, I want to meet the king"
The old said" oh! Who is the king? "The world filled with kings, The king of love, madness or the earth. There are also the kings of universe. The king of jinn, Are those governing the other world that can't be seen but remarked.
Then he asked "Whose of these kings do you point?"
The thief said "the jinn's king!"
The old said "who is of the jinn's king?"
The thief said "how many king do you know?"
The old said "we are three kingdoms!"
The thief said "what did you say? We are! , that's mean that you are .Then if I killed you, you will be died! And I killed the one of jinn .then they called me the jinn's killer. I will gain money. I will be rich .Rich. No stealing .No thief"
The old answered rapidly "No you can't"
Then he appeared in huge giant. So the fear filled the thief's heart and his mind was absent. After that he was waked up.
The old said "there is prudence! Said: don't neglect the smaller .Deal with them with arrogance .You may be as date tree that stands against the strongest winds when they appeared and it dealt with a small tree with winds and it laughed at it.
It said" you are not looked. You are not seen and neglected. You can be smashed by the feet of an important or an unimportant one. That is not matter.
The small tree said "If you are proud .There is one above who controlled with fair enough
He is more power, he is the strongest.
Suddenly the swirl is blown up. The date tree was gone and the only safe was that small tree which became out of the swirl.
The thief said" yes that is right forgive my fault and I don't main any harm I don't mean any wrong. I don't come to make bad matter that causes trouble or wrong"

The old said" I live here for the last till the life comes to the end to spread peace all over the world.  I hate the kill and its word .I hate the war. Let's build a new world .Build it with love and calm and peace. That is only our new world. Thai's our work .it may be hard. But it is useful. The stopping of the hate and the war is the worst words. Build for safe and for love .Damage the fear of war and the hate .Live with peace all over the world 
 

The method
He is from the black jinn.  They are in quarreled with the other, Blue jinn to govern the other world. He said to the thief "I will make you another person .No one can know you?" 
As he said he couldn't be recognized and he would get that money!"
The thief said:" but can you run from your conscious?
When you hear the person who in statues of hope is built with his dream and patience and the hope that it will return with success, he lives his rest life with expectancy.
Can you appreciate his sense? Can you imagine his face?  Can his temper bear the rest?
Consisted Of those dizziness and giddiness?  No, no I will complete that mission; even I have been killed or get death.
The old said" oh!, oh ! My youth! Who can carry that entire faith .The world has still a peace and  fair life and a good sense .You must return the hope to you. You make me look with a sense, that the life is still appreciate to live and be happy of fate that makes us born in that age. But you can return again and tell the person with faith and I will send a true witness. Who will say the right and wrong?
The thief said "no, I will complete my role without any return or escape. So                             
So give me a wise or tell me an advice, or light tale for my span.
The old smiled and said "my boy Come to show you my respect. You become as your appearance in that age which bad things are changed at worst and the good disappeared

No comments: