Saturday, June 14, 2014

The thief 2

  
The princess looked at her face
That became red and filled with fear
The princess said:" why did you this worst thing?
Why did you convert their fathers to be nothing?
 They can't move or talk or even think
You made them fill of  losing hope in a sink
You deserve to die or even get hurt"
The witch woman collected her intelligent
And said with yellow smile that was gained
"What do you say my sweetly girl?
My daughter that I will love at all"
The king smile at her and said"
"Dear, you have kindly heart"
He looked at his daughter and said"
Don't accuse any person without evident
Go to your room and don't go out"
The princess' face got red 
Her tears were descended
She run with that boy to her suite
The king ordered her to stop
He ordered the boy to be dismissed
She cried very ,very loud
She stayed at her room without getting out
Till her father entered at once
He saw the pale of her face
Her body became thin
He astonished and said
"what did make my groom sick?"
Smile ,smile to see my gift
Come to my suit to see my gift"
She thought that the witch was dismissed
And his famous justice was returned
She entered his suite in speed
With great smile that decorated
Her face to make her more smart
She called with a smile"
"What is the " her speech was interrupted
As she saw a strong guy and the witch stood
The king said "this is your groom!"
Is that good gift at your mind!"
She said with sad :
"Who is that?"
The king said"
He is the nephew of my love"
 
She heard that guy who quarreled
With witch woman at loud
He said:" you have deceived me
You promised me
That we will marry
On a short time without any
Late or any change of a plane
That we decided in our mind
Why don't I find a sign or even light?
As we made our deal holy
We made it for eternity
Why do you make this hope decrease?
And this makes your love increase
To that old man to get your wish"
She whispered me with an astonish
I came in hurry, I came in rush
I heard the witch's strange speech
We hurried to the king to tell the story
The king refused to listen or even march
The princess argued as her last wish
She convinced him and we move in rush
He heard the man said"
I am your faith
Guy who puts his life
As you wish
Order me to convert that palace
To stones or rubbish hose
The witch said "no, that's foolish
I will do better than your polish
Thinking in that subject in rush
I will marry that old one
And our plane will be gone"
The silent was there and governed
All minds who appears be absence
For times foe seconds
The king opened the door at once
He saw them in a kiss 
He covered the princess'
Face not to see the worst
To make her daughter not notice
The bad thing that was caused
He ordered to kill the guy
The witch cried "no that's my lover
That my man I waited with eager
To make him a king or richer
Man than any one was mentioned
She wept her much tears
She continued with crying"
I knew he may deserve me
I knew he was avid me
He can't love me
As I have bad face
And I did not become youth
 Then she bowed on him
She said" that is only one
Who said to me my love?
Who said he saw laugh?
During my smile and laugh
"He said "your spirit tied with mine
Even I may be stayed or gone
I will love you with my full mind"
She looked to the king and said"
Why don't you
Let him go
Why do you kill him?
She cried with loud voice
The earthquake vibrated at once
The fire was appeared on all sides
The things are flying and lying
 The palace moved up
She said "you will get your wish
Your pretty girl will be vanish
She will be paralyzed
You will gain your want
   








No comments: