Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The thief 3



  
She heard that guy who quarreled
With witch woman at loud
He said:" you have deceived me
You promised me
That we will be married
On a short time without any
Late or any change of a plane
That we decided in our mind
Why don't I find
A solve or light?
As we made our deal holy
We made it for eternity
Why do you make this hope decrease?
And this makes your love increase
To that old man to get your wish"
She whispered with an astonish
I came in hurry, I came in rush
I heard the witch's strange speech
We hurried to the king to tell the story
The king refused to listen or even march
The princess argued as her last wish
She convinced him and we move in rush
He heard the man said"
I am your faith
Guy who puts his life
As you wish
Order me to convert that palace
To stones or rubbish hose
The witch said "no, that's foolish
I will do better than your polish
Thinking in that subject in rush
I will marry that old one
And our plane will be gone"
The silent was there and governs
All minds who appears be absence
For times foe seconds
The king opened the door at once
He saw them in a kiss 
He covered the princess'
Face not to see the worst
To make her daughter not notice
The bad thing that was caused
He ordered to kill the guy
The witch cried "no that's my lover
That my man I waited with eager
To make him a king or richer
Man than any one was mentioned
She wept her much tears
She continued with crying"
I knew he may deserve me
I knew he was avid me
He can't love me
As I have bad face
And I did not become youth"
 Then she bowed on him
She said" that is only one
Who said to me my love?
Who said he saw the world 's laugh
Through my smile and laugh
He said "his spirit tied with mine
Even I may be stayed or gone
I will love him with mind"
She looked to the king and said"
Why don't you
Let him go
Why do you kill him?
She cried with loud voice
The earthquake appears at once
The fire was appeared on all sides
The things are flying and lying
 The palace moved up
She said "you will get your wish
Your pretty girl will be vanish
She will be paralyzed
You will gain your want
  
His girl lell paralyzed
Till this moment the king was astonished
He couldn't sleep or think
His govern might be lost at once
He announced a decision in important
If any one cured his princess
He will marry her at once
He will be the caliph without doubt
Several men, heroes, princes
And knights trying to get this magic
No one couldn't be returned or showed
They all be killed by falling or flying birds
The king said" he will go there
To suffer the death with brave"
His heart was broken enough
And sad covered every span
Of our kingdom
The roses got awful
The branches lost enough
Green colored enough
That is be noticed
The thief walked slowly
He looked at her clearly
He said" in spite of her illness
Her face still brightness
Her charm was not created yet
Her brilliance has still attract
She kidnaps the sight and the heart
Who can bear or resist?
If she returned to previous smart
Can I bear that all intelligent?
She must not be a princess
She must be the queen of all lands
She must have the pearls of the world
She must visit the poor lands
They will be converted into green lands
They will be gotten planets
Easy without hard works and efforts
The old will certainly return to his youth
His sight will strong and his face
Get its youth ,shine and brilliance
He will threw a stick from his
He competes strong Arabic horses
He will be brave knight in a war face
He will get the victory to his home land
His appetite will be returned as child
He will love the life, and the land
When she smiles at him with a face
Has a beauty and a charm over all words
But for my luck that must be bad
For my choices that may be leaded
Me to my end and death
And I may be neglected
I met her and if I could save
Will I marry that beauty and worthy
I might dream or have great sleepy
I might dream, my heart might dream
My eyes might have great dream
I must wake and return my luck
I knew it since I am child
He went to the mirror
He looked with a terror
  









No comments: