Monday, August 20, 2012

The thief 26


the deciever
The thief 26


They stopped facing her and said "would you do what we want?"

The fish said " What you want?"

The jinn said to the thief order her with clear and prompt voice .

The thief said in clear and loud sound" we want to reach to whale's house"

The fish said "what? .it is forbidden. If I reach to it I will be vanished or will beaten .

No, no .Ask for another thing or demand!"

The thief said "no , we want this demand!"

The fish said "but it is danger and ……"

The thief said "do it !"

The fish said "if you want ,then come"

They faced her ,but she deceived them and swallowed them at one mouth. They descended to her stomach that was very dark tat one can't see his hand and moved very terrible to digest them hurry. The jinn said "where are you ? . Do still live?"

The thief laughed loudly and said "yes ,yes"

The jinn said "why are you laughing?"

The thief said "because this fish mocked two completely and minded guys so easy"

The jinn said "you are right . but we want to be out of her in fast or will we be digested so fast. Have you the rods "

The thief said "theee roooods !, oooh nooo .but I will ,will .there is wood rod. Take it ." The jinn said" wait ,wait .talk to reach you."

The thief talked loudly till the jinn found him. They were caught and the jinn said with crying "thanks God we can't be away again!. Give me the rod. Now ,we want to get smocks from this rod .but how?"

The thief said "I know to have a fire we must have three things a fire ,air and the material which is easy to be burnt , and we have one thing the wood"

They were circled circles in her abdomen

The jinn said "we must act very fast or we will be digested! I will do . He caught the stomach skin with his legs and let the thief hanged by his hair . He said "I will surround this rod by my hands and try to get air and burn this rod by my breath"

He did and he succeed the fire hurt him and it burnt his hands that made him threw the rod away that hurt the fish made him returned what she swallowed?

They were out and the jinn said" Let me kill this deceiver"

He flew higher and brought two big clouds and faced her who were chased them and he made the two clouds crashed at her face that made great lightening. Then , he cut one of his hair that hurt him strongly and caught her from one of her back needle and directed her to the clouds. She cried "please , let me and I will do all your orders "

The thief said "No, no we will kill you. We want nothing"

The fish said "I swear with my god ,I will head you to the whale "

She moved in hurry and they followed her by catching that hair.

They reached him and she said "that him ,can you let me go!"

They said "no before we get a truth , you may lie again"

She said "no ,not knock that door as I am her .he will eat me . "

The thief said "it is so simple ,hide before that rock and we will still catch you. If you say the truth we will let you go .If it is false you will die "

They knocked the door and they found a big ,big …..