Saturday, August 25, 2012

the thief 32



The facing the jinn queen "2"
"I am the queen's assistance ,the prime minister of the red kingdom and the prime minister of the world king in the future" The jinn aid
She said "you mean that when you beat the other kingdom "
He said "yes of course"
The witch said "and it is assured ,you will gain the victory!"
He said "that is not of your business!. Now I come her to avenge from the killer, who killed  the most faith jinn in our kingdom, and you know who is the killer?"
He looked angry at her and say" Why did you change you situation ? Why do you leave our religion and entered a new religion? Why do you kill him? Our king promised you to build for you a great palace in the ocean and you will near him."
The witch said "complete his promises!"
The jinn said "no , there is no another promise"
She said "Didn't he promise me he will cure my daughter and he asked you if you can bring her a suitable medicine  to cure her!"
She cried suddenly and said "you said this is as my daughter and I will take care her . I will try to, find her cure. She will marry our deputy prime minister"
The jinn said "Am i? I don't remember that and you can marry and born a new one!"
She said with loud laugh "is it easy to marry and get a daughter and son for an old woman. Can she get pregnant ? can she ?"
He said dear…,you did a great crime that deserve the same punishment. You must be killed"
He looked at her angry and said "what did say ?"
She said "I did it as he obstructed my way "
He said "and you do enter anew religion?"
She "how did you know?"
He said "it is so easy by the reports that were sent us and the aura that is around your face. It changed its color .when you believed of our devil it was dark and black .but when you change your religion the aura color change its color to be blue"
He said again" Now choose a way to kill you"
She said "you can't kill me so easy .I challenge you . I face you!"
He laughed loudly that the palace vibrated strongly .it tended to be parts"
The witch said "you can't do any thing "
He laughed again made the deeper creatures feared and run away . She said "you must beat me first "
He said "poor  and ugly woman .old and bad woman. Who can challenge me ?"
He repeated loudly and called all the jinn ministers and the assistances .they came in speed. He repeated the same speech again" Who can challenge me ?"
In higher voice that make the water flew up higher .
He laughed and all his nation laughed. He looked at her "what the prefer death to you .I can be a great snake and surround your small and thin body like that"
He converted to a big snake that filled the bottom ocean and surrounded her and squeezed her strongly . She felt as her spirit will get out. He bit her strongly made her scream loudly that took off all hearts  .he put a poison in the incision. It was seemed very harmful that made her screamed and cried. The attendant asked him for mercy.
He laughed again and said " yes I will be very kind . He let her and converted to a big lion .her head filled the down water. He said "now  I can eat you with one bit .Do you agree to eat you ."
Then he roared highly made some of the attendant got unconscious .he ran after her and bit her strongly that made her felt to bottom of ocean and screamed. She screamed loudly . he roared again highly and said "it is not suitable for you."

Then he converted to a big falcon" look at me I can eat you from one pick. I can pick
The seed. Then he voiced as the falcon sound that made some persons got deaf. He picked her at her shoulder that made him tended down and get a wound "
He said "oh pooor woman .as you are one important person at our kingdom I will convert as you want "
He converted to his natural jinn shape and faced her. She stood faced him .they looked angry at each other .Then she said her speech . he circled around himself and got hurt. He screamed loudly that made the palace got off is root and swam higher  then settled to the ocean bottom. The attendants encouraged her.
He got his balance again and looked at her saying loudly "she challenged me, she beat me  "we must thanked our selves .the jinn assistances and ministers stood two rows and begin to shaking their hands "saying great occasions to beat that great knight. The shaker return to stood at the end of the row. They made an infinity shaking till the great jinn said "with this occasion , you deserve at once ,without late "
He looked at her and made her flying out of the sight then she fell strongly to the palace bottom .she lost her mind for a while and said to the queen "tell me the last words I must say to enter your religion please and your god will forgive my bad works ". She was sobbing as she would get die. She said "He will forgive my daughter"
The queen said with weeping her tears "yes of course " and told her the words
She dead
The jinn looked at them and said " now the turn on whom"
He looked at the thief and said "at you my dearest"