Sunday, May 25, 2014

The proud

     
There was a rabbit
Bunny, bunny, bunny
Went to the cat
Saying at amused sound
Would you like to play?
We will make a good play
The cat said "I am busy
And I can't play
With one as you
You are not as mine
Go and search for another
To play or do any
The rabbit went at slowly
His matter looks badly
 He met the cow smiley
He looked very sadly the cow was so fatty
Fatty, fatty, fatty
She said why?
Why are you unhappy?
He said" I went to cat
Saying "I went to play
With you and have funny
She said I am so ugly
And I am as her at a way"
The cow said come and I say
The cow went and said in a way
Of love and friendly
"Please, will you play with us?"
The cat looked at once
And said with obvious
No, go you are as mine
Go and search another
Go and hurry"
The cow and the rabbit were badly
They went so slowly
They looked at land sadly
They met the duck
Ducky, ducky, ducky
She said in smiley
Why are you unhappy?
They said" We went to cat
Saying "We went to play
With you and have funny
She said we are so ugly
And we are as her at a way"
The duck and said come and I say
The duck went and said in a way
Of love and friendly
"Please, will you play with us?"
The cat looked at once
And said with obvious
No, go you are as mine
Go and search another
Go and hurry"
The duck, the cow and the rabbit
Went badly, went slowly
They walked with angry
The duck said with smile
"Why?
Why don't we play, why?
We are three and we are friendly!
We will play we must play
They went to lake
Deeply, deeply, deeply
The rabbit   jumped highly
The cow fell at hurry
The water spread widely
The duck threw deeply
At lake deeply
The cat looked t happy
She said "I can more funny
Than those ugly"
She cam in hurry
And jumped so highly
As the rabbit doing
She jumped at hurry
She jumped deeply
At the lake deeply
But she couldn't swim
She screamed and cried
"I can't swim
I can't" in weakly
The duck looked with kindly
And threw herself deeply
And she saved her completely
The cat slept weakly
And got up suddenly
After they helped with pray
To God to save her completely
She talked and said "sorry
I am so sorry
Forgive me, honey"
They accepted with happy
The friendship is great tie
The friendship is the great gift
From god at the sky
The friendship stays for ever
And the hate disappears at lower
    

 














No comments: