Saturday, July 14, 2012

the thief 17



The gift
"What is that my friend?" he said. The swirl jinn continued "Ask me to give my spirit" and he said ""I will give it without sad with great happy."
The thief said "then! That is great gift for simple person as me .But I ask you to show me in short the straight and direct road to meet the jinn's king"
The swirl jinn said" what?! Repeat that demand! "If you ask me to give you a worth, I will make you the richest. That no one can count your gold.
If you ask me to be an elegance, I will make you the smartest and no one has not the value of your attract and every woman wants you to marry her. As you are the most intelligent
If you ask me to build a palace that is between the sky and the earth, I will build it with expensive worth and no one can have or dream in fact. If you want to be the king
In his rank over all the kings and strong, I will make your body is the fittest and you have army with its modern weapons that can't be beaten till the last day to achieve your worthy want. "
Then he asked "Do you believe I will make that desert green and has more planets,
Give you many farmers to harvest .If you want to make the air has scent and spreads happy and get a feast on all days you will get that. But your recent demand Is not good .If you ask me another demand .Ask me to make you fly .Fly, fly to the upper sky .Reaching upper and high enough beyond any star. If you want to dive down into oceans and seas, you will do it
If you ask me to dig the earth to get what is buried and equals high value and can  worth
I will make you get your demand."
The thief said" dear faith! Look to the earth .If I tell you I can convert it to be green and get gold. If I told you can be rich and every one want to reach you to talk and ask a wish
But I gave one promise to cure and return a health."
He continued "So, I can't do, that is false. Do you believe in hope that you can stand again
Dance, walk and sustain at your legs argues more and more. Do you believe you had   a  compete for long run and you win .yes you are in the compete that is not important to win.
Do you evaluate a pray in a stand long, long and cry to God to give his mercy and help.
Then you found your hope is gone. Can you bear this shock .I promised and I can't let down"
The swirl jinn continued "in spite of what?"
The thief said "in spite of marry!"
The swirl jinn said" and if you don't marry! and in spite of your reward, you may be punished .Did bear that vise finish?"
The thief said "do you believe in God?! he gives every one his want. Do you believe in love?
That makes the world good enough. Do you believe in hope That makes one get his want
By struggling, bearing all hard effort to get  his far demand. Even it is difficult or out look
I will do it as she is. The sun is giving the warm and is giving  the calm and when it shines, there is a hope, a new hope to live and do more wants. "
The swirl jinn said" if you insist I will show you the road. But ask me a gift
The thief said "if it is your want give me what I want!"

The swirl
The swirl jinn said" yes, yes ask me your want"
The thief said" not -much, not lot. But if you could give me that force of the swirl upon the earth"
The swirl jinn said" that's only your demand .That is easy.  I gave it you. I can see that word
"saha ,maha  and hana . You will get your want to swirl from down to upward"                                                                    
The thief said "saha,maha and hana"
He suddenly swirled upward .He screamed of that act and cried at loud"
I want that stop .I can't it stop"
The swirl jinn said" The man is created with hurried. Be patient learn till the last
"The thief said "please stop it first and then tell me the advice that will be heard"
The swirl jinn laughed very loud.
The thief said "oh! He forgot my demand"
The swirl jinn said" oh, forgive ,I forgot .When you want to stop that. Say in the name of God"
The thief said "but if I want….."
But the swirl jinn laughed and said "I don't say all mankind were created with hurried
That can be noticed and remarked. When you want to get  it slowly as you want .Say God! Slow it in fast. If you don't gather your thought that say can't be act and the swirl go to the last  without weakness or endless "
The thief said "that is good". He continued" I must go and begin my walk as I want"
The swirl jinn said "hurry that is not good. First you must may meet  the wise who may dictate You some useful prudence .He is an old, he is always sad, his head is often bowed
And  the time left its lines on his face. On a day ,two, three or fourth, When you want to meet, you must give him a present .If you couldn't, It is not important .                                                            
But you must have smile .When you look at him don't be sad. Don't have that temper that                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
makes you look bad. Try to say a word for comment .Don't criticize his word as he is an old
You will go and knock his door knock!, knock! And knock only three knock and walk aside till he opens the front door. if  he does not wait  Till he is out for a walk follow him and till your want becomes fact. That you want to meet that king What is the prudence word You want to learn me for that? .If he does not answer ,wait , Till he in the next time gets out
.Follow him and tell your want achieved. If he does not answer wait till in the next morning knock.
The door three knocks and wait till the door is opened .If he does not, wait him for a walk.
At last, he will answer in a weak remind his word and remark .Remind it in your mind
Do as you are be told"