Friday, July 13, 2012

The thief 16



Good bye
The jinn smiled at them and looked with great happy saying" imagine you are the only one who beat me and get his want to be free. I am happy to see men like you."
He continued "the jinn king made me very worry from the bad that I will be punished
.You make me feel with a challenge .My life has new face and new way. I looked like one who get an average limit between life and death, envisage."
He asked "Can we be friends for future age? Can we be friends for ever?
For me, I will be faith for ever. We will be meeting more again.
The thief said" yes, yes my friend .But I want to stop for a while to return our lost breath and sets our upsets faces and go to reply the natural callings as the fear filled our hearts ,we can't control our tempers"
The jinn said "yes, yes friends"
He carried them in a hand and put them into a land.
The boss said to his friend "I will not stay and I will go away, without late, without wait as I met the death that day not one time or two times but thousands times. So, I can't bear or stand. So accept my apologize."
 He ran and waved his hand saying" Bye friend bye"
The thief said "you are right, as you don't see her .You are right ,as you don't see her
As she looked with fear from that punishment she had without any fault. But I am your friend who you gave me a hand to help me get his demand.
The boss said "if it is possible, without death or danger! I will do it with eager to get my friend happier. Now let me get a travel and say to you a speech "God bless you for ever""
The thief and the boss embraced. Their eyes were all filled .They both go to his road
The thief met the jinn again .He said "I want to get my demand and have my princess cured."
He asked "Can you help me to reach to that bad magic work and have witch dismissed?"
The jinn said "that is impossible wish to enter that strong fort. You will met difficult impediment, and you may get dead or lost."
He continued " I advice you to return. You must return in hurry and if you love her ,marry her. Pray to your god to cure her .May he answered and cured her. Now return my boy. Take the road with that guy that I am afraid you will vanish. I will lost my brave one to make me ask and take every one, every passing or walk."
The thief said" that is written by fate .You do your work and you have good luck. You will succeed  and will be remarked .You be at the top and you will be obeyed .Your opinion will be judgment. I promise to pray to the God to give me the luck  that I deserve against my work. I must have a faith .If a man said a word, it can't be changed
till the end of the last drop of his blood and I gave a word"
The jinn said" is that accurate? That tale I heard. There are some guys who still do their word .The world is still good and the bad will be end .If you insisted ,you must meet the king"
The thief said" can you describe him?"
The jinn said "The king is the strongest!"
He continued "He is the hugest than any described and His sound is higher thousands
Than any heard sounds. If a thunder collected in one act, his laughter is higher in act
It may fall that mount, and smashed it to sand."
He continued "His eyes are wide and opened so he can't close his eyes for a second to get that fort over a want. His eyes opened vertically and his eyes' balls are bigger
You can see yourself bigger twice than your normal." He continued Can you face that danger?
 
The insist
The thief said "yes with all my heart .Can you lead me or show the road that I must go and walk To meet that danger king Face him and know the method. Face him and know the method. ,I will do as I could .As I knew the fate  had wrote its word "
The jinn said" in spite of my fair and as you have brave spirit ,I will show the road
But my advice to you first
Don't be hurry. Don't talk loudly. See where you are accurately"
The man walked directly.
He met a strong storm suddenly. It made him circled around .He swirled in a big circle till he lost his temper.
The time is passed quickly, as it is stayed stationary. He didn't remember accurately
As his eyes were wide opened or closed.
He collected his thought. He tried to give up in a second.
But the storm blow again. He was showed all colors. He tried to fall down  to get ride of that blow."
Then the storm blow again and the swirl was very danger as it circled around him. He put his head on the land covering it with the hands. He tried to make his hear prohibit
The storm sound was decreased slowly, slowly. It was vanished.
He left his head up and found one appeared on his left, on his right, back on his front
He became stunt and then a giant. He circled around and stood on his legs. Then he stood on his head. The thief looked in a strange look .He didn't feel with courage.
Then he thought he is an acrobat one. He burst of laughing that made him fall on his back and that one stopped and looked with anger and hate gazed.
He said in a sound that was loud "Do you mock of  my walk?"
The thief said "No ,but you are a funny look.  You are a good taken a heart under the bones. as you do a rapid things at the same moment"
The jinn stopped and opened his eyes thinking for a moment .Then he laughed very loud that made the winds blew up and made the thief's clothes flew up.
He might be nearly naked .Then the jinn got stunt for a second. He said with a kind sound "I said you are the first person that he didn't see me awful. Now, I can make good friendship .I can get marry with a relationship who loves me truly. I am not horrible. I do not responsible for that may be awful. Now I got a friend that I will do his demands. Then he asked "Tell me what you want? I will act in a moment"
The thief swallowed his spittle. Then he walked around and said "There is only one demand"