Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The thief 11



اضغط هنا لتكبير الصوره
The mission
The king said:" let us do a plane ,and make a deal to be done. The thief said "my manner is so bad ,so let me to have a bath, and I will return to you in a less time and I  will not late"
The king said: "take your bath. Change every cloth, eat enough food and had enough sleep.
Then come when you want"
The thief returned with the his clothes
The king amazed and said:" "why do not you change your clothes?"
He said "I refused to change my clothes as they  accompanied at long times
The king said "did you know your mission?"
The thief said" no, I will do with my volition
The king said "it is high Semitic and dangerous, but you will be the hero of our lands
The king ordered "You must get the bad magic that was done to my darling and you will get a good reward"
The thief accepted without asking. He thought the reward as he was learning .That has are a marriage with most intelligent and be the caliph of that loved king over that land"
The king said "when will you begin that?"
The thief said "now, at this moment"
The king said "Then, Go and may God bless you!"
He aid " I want to see your darling
The king said "why?
The thief said "you had a decision. If I cured her I will marry her."
The king said" Marry!oh! Marry! And live with happy. Of course! It is so funny!"
The thief said "so, she is my fiancée! Dear majesty after your permission .I will go and say bye and look at her with my eyes with my heart that gives his soul satisfy
She will give me the force, to get over every strange at cures her and returns visage"
He entered her room in speed and looked at the servant with greeting smile at the princess and bowed to kiss the princess at her right hand and forehead and say "pray
 To the God to return your smile .Let me see you as you are my luck that is changed to be at the side of welfare and happy .You made the winds opens every flower .Its scent  spread for a long ways ,and give my heart the evidence and the guide to go straight without  waste"
He said to her "goodbye as I will go to a travel that may be the end or begin of my life to be so good.
The princess smiled/
The servant laughed and said" "This the first time to see her brilliant smile"
He prayed to his God and bowed in worship
He said" give me the power to heal and cure that weaker"
He took off as the birds took off
He took off as the horses took off