Wednesday, February 22, 2012

the thief 11


The mission
The king said:" let us do a plane
And make a deal to be done
The thief said "my manner is so bad
So let me to have a bath
In return to you in a less
Time and I  will not late
The king said: "take your bath
Change every cloth
Eat enough food
Had enough sleep
Then come when you want
The thief returned with the his clothes
The king amazed and said
"why do not you change your clothes?"
He said "I refused to change my clothes"
As they  accompanied at long times
The king said "did you know your mission?"
The thief said" no, I will do with my volition
The king said "it is high Semitic and dangerous
But you will be the hero of our lands
You must get the bad magic
That was done to my darling
And you will get a good reward"
The thief accepted without asking
As he thought the reward
As he was learning
Those are marriage that most intelligent
And be the caliph of that loved
King over that land
The king said "when will you begin that?"
The thief said "now, at this moment"
The king said " Go and may god bless you!"
He said " I want to see your darling
The king said "why?
The king said "you had a decision
If I cured her I will marry
The king said" marry !oh! marry!
And live with happy"
Of course !so funny!"
The thief said "so, she is my fiancée!"
"Dear majesty after  your permission
I will go and say bye
And look at her with my eye
With my heart that gives his soul
With satisfy
She will give me the force
To get over every strange
And returns with arrange
That cures her and returns visage"
He entered her room in speed
Looked at the servant with smile
Greeting her and the princess and  bowed
To kiss the princess at her right
Hand forehead and say "pray  
 To the God to return your smile
Let me see you as you are my luck
That changed to be at side
Of welfare and happy
You made the river opens every flower
Its shadow spread for a long ways
And give my heart
The evidence and the guide
To go straight without  waste"
He said to her goodbye
As I will go to a travel
That may be the end or begin
My all life to be so good
The princess smiled
The servant laughed and said
"This the first time
To see her brilliant smile"
He prayed to his God
And bowed in worship
He said" give me the power
To heal and cure that weaker"
He took off as the birds took off
He took off as the horses took off