Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The thief 8



He said "that ugly face marries that smart, that stupid mind marries that intelligent and that negligible marries that important. That's no way that's false .The wise man does not believe that. But I can't bear one's demands to help and can't give up my hands.
I can't bear to see that smart suffering ill paralyze without end .She must be cured and returned her attract.
I will try to give her a hope and I will try to return that work that contains bad magic as you think"
He opened the door but for his luck, there was a guard that entered with speed said "the king has bad news for a thief who entered the princess's room and gave a bad sign for guards and their works. So the king was angry and had a  bad looks"
The thief wanted to run but he was caught with a strong had and heard" What did you think?
"Stay her till I ask my boss"
The woman cried at him in strong "You must not go or I will forget Every promise I had told"
The man said" No, I will not stand .The king is so sad and he said we are not intelligent to let a man go as he wants"
I will ask my boss"
She said "you must forget Our plan to marry and love. The lovely home we build .
You are the king and I am the queen .You will do every demand .I ask and I want you to let him go"
He said "my land or my love .My duty or my love .My land is in the front
He asked the boss, so the thief was arrested
He was in a court and the king was a present
نافورة