Friday, June 22, 2012

The thief 4


اضغط هنا لتكبير الصوره
Our princess got sick. She felt bad and ill , her rosy cheeks were fainted ,her red lips were faded ,her body got to be delicate  and her eyes had no tears. She asked her father not to marry her. But her father had insisted on the marry subject.
So she saw her future black. she couldn't sleep or even talk .The physicians got lack of their knowledge .They asked" How could they cure her back?"
In spite of his daughter illness the king was very happy to get from his lover married. He forgot everything except his happy. My princess looked as the trees in winter as the leaves became dear.
She said" I am so poor as the trees have no green .I am ready for my sunset that might get down in the west. Dear ma forgive me for my false or any word I said"
I cried and kneeled on her
I said "forgive you! What a matter! You are my sunrise appears with welfare. You have kind heart and mind and you have an angel spirit. If humans as you. The welfare will grow
When I saw you I love all .When I saw you I learn the words and the means of kind, love and good. You will live till you burned after hundred years and after you burned me but you mustn't forget me at your sleep or at awaken. pray to the god to give me his forgiveness"
****************************
After some days I smiled. I told her to go to the groom telling him she can't marry him
Their life will not be well. It will be kind of hell .So he must look for another one
Who can be his only lover
She went at a moment but she heard a strange talk
اضغط هنا لتكبير الصوره