Friday, February 14, 2020

Remind note of ant






I am an ant
Are you an ant?
I live in land
Every, every land
Poor or cultivated
Dry or wet
But I live
I take and give
 I am ridden and ride
 I appear and hide
Are you an ant?
 Cross the long
Distances without wait
I try to get
Anew land
I have a lot of friends
I know a lot of roads
I could dig under
I could climb over
I can hide
The elephant could be escaped
If he noticed
I could destroy everything
I could use anything
I could climb High Mountain
And dig deep tunnel
 I live in groups
We are social members
We have queen
She responsible for new generation
Everyone knows his position
Females do the most jobs
They are guards,
Air conditions employees
Army, and gathering food
We worked till cold
We have to get rest
Till the cold dismissed
We love our God
We love our kingdom
We live to grow it up
And make it above

No comments: