Friday, July 4, 2014

the thief 12



 
The palace reaching 2
The jinn said to his friend "I do not believe that .How can we dive so easy? I don't believe my eyes"
The thief said "why does he swim so faster than the lightening. He must be away from our land and dived so deeper than imagine. But I can't feel with my body .My lips and skin may be off my body. My hair flew like birds .my clothes will be taken of or torn by those strong waves. Why does he swim at that fast speed? .can you tell him to less his speed?"
The jinn said "I feel that my body will be separated into parts. But the happiest the fishes even the strongest and the biggest fear of us as they can be smashed"
The friend said "look at those fishes they swim away from us and their eyes are filled with tears and terrors."
The jinn said "yeah, yeah, He dived so deepest. His speed is increased. But the waves are heavier than before. We must take care and catch him very firmly as if we let him we will be lost"
The thief said" his speed increased that I can't talk. I can't talk!!!"
The whale dived so deepest and so fastest. They try to call him to decrease his speed But after time , he decreased his speed ,and they saw groups of creatures their carrying things as weapons and they became nearer the jinn called at a whale saying "who are those?"
The whale said "they are the guards and the soldiers of that kingdom"
The thief said "that is mean we reach to the palace"
The jinn said lifting his sound "that's mean we are reach"
The whale said "no, but it is still away!!!"
The guards became nearest and they saw them .They were brides sea.
The jinn said "oh! Dear friend look at these brides they are so so soooo smart .The beauty here as the water .No, no , I can't believe what I see .look they are not beautiful, but they are the most beautiful and they work as guards carrying weapons .Do you believe those?. No, no they must carry no weapons .It is sufficient only sufficient looking to the thief or guilty, he will surrender at once. Weapons they are all life weapons pumps, tanks plane and rockets. I am so jealous from you mankind. You have as these smart and we have none. Why have you these and we haven't?
The thief said "but they aren't human .They are sea brides of fishes and you must have smart more than any creatures"
The jinn said "but you the original, the natural, the fresh, the flesh with natural and we are the photo imitate."
The thief said "mind and patient."
The jinn said "patient. Who? Am I?"
He continued "look at them if I married one of them I will be as the king of the earth. They are so wealth. One  of them like an angel .look ,looook at this blond she is as a star that appears at dark night to lead the looser to his right way ,this white one is as the sun which comes with calm and satisfy ,this back like as the chocolate that is more tasted more loved. No , no I will stay I must be fried to one of these and marry her. This longest here is as…."
The thief pecked him several times at him but he continued" every piaster I will put under her feet .if I marry one; I will be richest on that earth. She is wealth .she worth that entire king and …."
He suddenly looked to his friend and he found the king trying listening to him. He felt with shame and said "dear, majesty, dear I am so sorry .I am sorry. I apologize. Didn't know  ..."
The king said "not mind that's all right" And the king looked at the thief and said "oh! oh !my God .you are ….no you are as , like .You are the imprisoned. But you are human and our prince. he clapped his hands and said" guards take him to the princess' suite."
They were there and the queen entered. When she looked she said" oh my God you get free .We must celebrate. The princess will be cured when she saw you" The princess tried to be waked up but the big lightening was there and the big scream was heard and the dark covered every inch and the biggest head entered the door it filled the livelong door .He was pushed by two stunts jinn and said in anger "who made this loud voice" what is that noise.? What has happened?"
 He looked at the thief' face and said "Oh my God I must tell the witch"
He tried to be out, but he was pushed by the two stunts .aftertime he was returned and a woman entered and looked at the thief and said "how do you get free? .you must be punished .sleep ,sleep . He will die after week."
The thief slept at once. The jinn cried "My friend, my friend "
The king dab the jinn's arm and said "be patient. Come! I will till you up"
The attendance was out. The jinn was up
 
The explanation
When the big jinn entered the princess' suite, He was pushed at his back by two stunts of jinn that make the suite overturned. He stroked the both of jinn's stunts at their faces to make it up righted. The first said "that you are very heavy my lord!"
The huge jinn looked at him and said "what? Am I huge?", and stroked him.
He faced another and said "Am I huge?
The other stunt said "No, but your head is so huge"
The huge jinn said "what my big head is so terrible"
He looked at him and stoked him saying "my head is so big
I am so light
That can by right
Flying out of sight
I can be so small
Than a smallest ant
I can be big
Than any fig
Imagine what do you see?
Look ,think and see
Am I so free?
The first stunt said" Yes, my master .you are so catty as a model. A fashion model.
 The huge jinn said "what am I as a female .I am knight, warrior .Stupid jinn .you deserved to be of human world not jinn at all. Now can you be silent"
The queen asked him in angry voice "Why are you here?"
The jinn answered "this is a strange question that I must not answer. But as you are an old and direful woman and we do not be ordered to hurt you I will answer. I heard a big struggle here and I was order to see what is on?. So I come and it is clear there is a new guest who is our old Jailbird and it is true our sense true"
The queen said "so you will go and tell your Madame" The best witch"."
The jinn said "of course"
He vanished with his two stunts in seconds there was a noise and big light and the witch was in . The king came running and said" why are you here?"
The witch said "to get bereavement that our prisoner get free .you are so clever and you will get your punishment as you wish .sleep, sleep  again"
Te queen "screamed, no ,no  please let him .he is not the prince .look at him .he is not male bride sea .he is human."
The witch approached and saw "oh! bad wok I had done ,done . I must be punished. But I must ask him "why are you here?. He didn't answer .So he will die after week"
The queen cried and said "please, please .he didn't deserve .be good for one time. Are you having no mercy at your heart .Your heart must be a stone. Or you mustn't have no heart!"
The witch said "you must thanks what you see "GGGod!" as I was not ready to hurt you now"
The king said "Madame. Can we deal an agreement?"
She said "what? .say !"
He said "you will be the queen of that kingdom and you let my princess and prince and that man free and return their health"
She said "oooh! Poor king .Your damned kingdom will be to me after some months ,no some days and I will be .what will I be the big guard?  
They heard a huge and fearing voice said" The queen of universe!"
The king said "what?! What did you say?The queen of whaaat? You aren't beautiful. You are so… "
 She interrupted him and said "So ugly. Not queen of beauty, but the actual queen .what will I be married?"
The huge sound said "the red jinn king"
The king said "at this occasion you may have a prize for your people and give those poor sick their health!"
She said "what? My people .not my people ", and she asked "Who will they be?"
They heard the voice said "your slaves?"
The all said "what? Your salves!"
She laughed a higher laugh made the walls vibrated and the furniture lift and shocked hard and said "by, by my bad slaves!"
She vanished .the queen and the king embraced each other with continuous crying .The jinn stroked him lightly at his shoulder and said "quite, my lord ,quite"
The big female servant embraced the queen and tried to get her calm.
The king and the jinn were out in the dinning suite to feed the visitor and he said "dear majesty!. Can you ask you questions?"
"Of course!" the king answered. He continued "before you asking, I will tell you some answered "you will ask about our astonishment when we see your friend !"
The jinn said "yes! My lord"
The king said "we were living with happy in our kingdom and the two children the princess ,my daughter and the prince my nephew grew with each other .They loved each other and all world knew that the princess will marry the prince .Till that ugly witch appeared as a poor woman .She asked for food and home. I brought her to my palace and feed her and let her live. She had good ideas those made the life in my kingdom so better. But a stranger appeared .she said "that is my brother and he wanted to marry my daughter, the princess. We all refused. So she appeared as worst witch as his brother was dead and she thought he was killed by us she decided to punish us .She made the princess to sleep and imprisoned my prince. The prince looks like your friend at his shape, so when the queen and servants saw him they lost their all their mind and be unconscious. She was promised to marry the red jinn king. But her daughter got sick and the red jinn promised to cure her if she finished or get that kingdom vanished."
The jinn asked "but why didn't she do?"
The queen said" She didn't do as she went the magic diamond which converted the creature to other creature"
The jinn interrupted" do you have this diamond. If you so ,please convert me to be as you"
The king said" No, of course. But we deceive her to get more time to live and to pray to our God to get rid of her"
The jinn said "So she will kill my friend!"
The king "let us pray to God not to do"
The jinn said "oh bad luck!"
The witch came again and said" This is the day before the punishment .what is your wish ?"
The jinn said "his wish you must get him up for a day to eat and drink and see the strange world that is under sea"
The witch said "that is good ,good .i will do "
The jinn said "do you believe you will be the universal queen"
She said "without doubt!"
He said "but he loved his wife and he will not let her."
She screamed "I knew ,but he promised ,he will cure my daughter and marry me !"
He said "But how and he loved his wife and feared from her and he can't cure any person. Can he cure yours?"
The witch looked strange and vanished the hear highest voice saying "my daughteeeeer!"
   
                                                     





                                                      




No comments: