Friday, April 13, 2012

the thief 22


The sea shore
The thief said" then  tell me road
To reach to the jinn king
Tell me the easy method
To be in the witch's home
I will be very grateful
I will remind your favor
With great thankful
The wise said" oh! There is one method
To get your want
By reaching his love
The thief said
"Oh! the king has a love"
The wise said" yes it is his wife"
The thief said"
She must be very kind
And her heart is white"
The wise said "what! she is not!
At all ways not!
Her heart is very hard
her bad woks is the worst
The thief said "then!
Why you tell me about
Her and send me to that
Bad one and has a heart
Harder that the stone heart
Do you think that I am good
Or I have a persuade word
That I convert the bad to good   
That's great fault"
 The wise said" no, no ,no but in fact
If she knows you get
A reach to her husband
She will make your life sad
And separate your body into parts
The thief swallowed his spittle
He said" then what is the way to her?"
The wise said" I am fair to say
I don't know her way"
The thief  looked very sad
The tears tend to descend
The wise said" but I know one way
Through the dive into sea 
To meet there that king
Who his judgment is very fair
And is known for all beings"
The thief said" but how can I dive
And I can't know even right
Method to swim wit safe side"
The wise said "don't ask and go right"
The thief  bade the wise and went
He stood beside the sea shore
He talked to it and said
"Dear sea,
Here passed a prophet
From the more merciful god
He escaped from the worst king
You was helped by the god
When he ordered and you obeyed
I will ask you a demand
Could you help to be safe
And return the peace and life
To the smartest princess
He cried loudly
When he remembered
That he must said that
"sana, sana, sana"