Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The hero


When the moon was coming
I saw the wolf passing
Through the grain slipping
I am in my control staying
I said to myself whispering
Why does this creature like the wolf came?
What is the wolf doing?
Answer me my beautiful kids
I wait and still thinking
Till the wolf came creeping
The cock's eyes were opening
The wolf came guessing
That he was almost disappearing
He was till slipping
Then he stood looking
The cock was then standing
He lowered the jar watering
The wolf was completely wetting
He ran with fearing
The cock disappeared at a moment
The wolf looked and gazing
The universe was all dark and silent
He dried himself and returned
The cock shouted at all guards
"Thief" there is thief stealing
They came all running
They were surrounding and hunting
Soon his clothes were tearing
He returned with deep feeling
That he can't came and robbing
He said "I was deceiving"
The cock was waking

No comments: